top of page

Live Wedding Painting

It's your big day, cherish your wedding in a unique way!


Watch as your special day is transformed into a beautiful work of art. Each unique piece captures the emotions, the love, and the joy that fills the air. This one-of-a-kind experience will create a lasting memory that you and your guests will cherish forever. Hilary will even let your guests add a brush stroke here and there to personalize the memory for the bride and groom. Each painting ends up as unique as the couple themselves. Live painting at your event will add a special experience and you will receive artwork that you will cherish for a lifetime.

The Process

Wedding planning and decision-making can be overwhelming, I know this firsthand, so I want to make this as easy of an experience as possible! We can have an initial consultation so you can share your vision for your painting and what the day will look like, and I can take care of the rest! 

I also understand that you may have tons of questions about my process as a live wedding painter, and I am delighted to answer them. Consider some of these Frequently Asked Questions below!


What is the price?

As I'm just starting out, I want to charge a fair price while I gain more experience working on-site and directly with my clients, My current flat rate is $975 for a 18"x24" painting, with on-site and studio time included.

Are you willing to travel?

Absolutely! I am located in Prince Edward Island and will travel anywhere here! I will also travel to New Brunswick or Nova Scotia. I only ask that if the venue is over 50km away or off-island, that the travel costs are covered by the client. 

What kind of materials do you use?

I prefer to paint on gallery wood panels, but will also paint on stretched canvas based on client's preference. I use artist acrylic paint and clear varnish is used at the end so your painting is built to last!

If you are already booked for my wedding date, can you paint from a photograph after the wedding?

Yes! I encourage this as it's a great alternative and the painting will turn out just as great as if I was still at your wedding! 

How long do your paintings take?

I will arrive 2 to 3 hours before your wedding starts to set up and paint the background. I will paint through your ceremony and reception. At your event, I will paint up to 6 to 8 hours, and all paintings will have up to 15 hours of studio time for extra touchups.

When can we expect our painting to be finished after the wedding?

The timeframe for touchups really depends on where we are in the wedding season. In general, I say 2-10 weeks. If your wedding falls between November - April, you can expect 2-6 weeks. If your wedding falls between May - October, you can expect 4-10 weeks.

What is required to book?

I need a confirmed date and venue location. To be officially booked, I require a 20% non-refundable deposit and a signed contract. If you’d like we can also sort out a payment plan for the remaining 80%. 

Are you 2SLGBTQI+ friendly?

100% Always!! I'm sad that this still even needs to even be said. But yes, love is love, and art is art! All clients are treated equally and specially!   

Reach out to book your wedding date, consultation, and have any questions!

Submit a form or email/DM me directly through my email or instagram!

Thanks for reaching out!

bottom of page